goal for december

Texte en français en bas de la page

  OMG December link-up is open!


I was too late for the November goal!
My quilt was finished with 10 days to spare, but my post was one day too late and I could not link it anymore.

I am almost doing the same thing for December...

So let me quickly expose my goal before it is too late :

My goal is to use the remaining fabric from "Maastricht flying kites" to make two pillows as Christmas gift to go with it.

My intention is to try other piecing techniques (until now, I pieced only HST and snowball blocks!) in small samples AND have a surprise gift for my daughter who has to wait over 2 months for her quilt to be finished.

"Maastricht flying kites"

Marie

J'étais trop tard pour le goal de Novembre!
Mon patchwork était fini avec 10 jours d'avance mais j'ai écrit mon article trop tard pour le lier.
J'ai failli refaire la même chose avec le goal de Novembre...

Sans plus attendre, voici mon goal de Novembre :
Il s'agit de faire 2 coussins avec les restes de tissus des "cerf volants de Maastricht" comme cadeaux de noël pour ma fille.

Je vais utiliser d'autre techniques de pièçage en profitant du fait qu'il s'agit de projets plus petits (jusque là, je n'ai cousu que des HST et des "snow balls" !). Et ma fille qui a attendu son patchwork plus de deux mois mérite bien une surprise pour noël.


Marie


Comments

  1. Such a lovely quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A quilt for a 5 years old boy

Octopus, finally finished!

Finished! Les Cerf volants de Maastricht