OMG January

Texte en français en bas de la page


January OMG link-up is open!

Last year I did not often choose a monthly goal. Let's see if I can get better this year.
My goal for January is to make 18 more Crazy log cabin blocks for y golden squirrel.

With this, I will have 9 rows of 6 blocks. I believe it will be finished with 10 rows.

Have a nice day

Marie

linking with
Elm's street quilts' one monthly goal


L'année dernière, je ne me suis pas souvent choisi de but mensuel. Voyons si je peux faire mieux cette année.
Mon but pour le mois de janvier est de faire 18 blocs supplémentaires pour mon "écureuil". Cela fera 9 rangées de 6 blocs et je pense que le patchwork fini aura 10 rangées.

Bonne journée.
Marie

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your OMG for January!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A quilt for a 5 years old boy

Octopus, finally finished!

Finished! Les Cerf volants de Maastricht