WIP - Harry Potter QALs

Texte en français en bas de la page

Last week, I started blogging about my WIP projetcs, here is my second one.

In january, both Lorna at sew fresh quilts and Kelly at Seriously... I think it needs stiches have proposed Harry Potter themed QALs.

I selected my favourite bloks from both QALs.
The blocks don't have the same same size, but I will figure it out with shashing.




I still have to choose one block to complete the quilt.

Have a nice day.

Marie

Link with
clever chameleon


La semaine dernière j'ai commencé à blogger à propos de mes projets entammés. Voici le second.

En janvier, Lorna à sew fresh quilts et Kelly à Seriously... I think it needs stiches ont proposé des quilts along sur le theme de Harry Potter.

J'ai choisi mes blocs favoris sur les deux QALs. Ils n'ont pas tout à fait la même taille, mais je vais m'arranger avec les bordures.



Je dois encore choisir un bloc pour terminer le patchwork.

Bonne journée.

Marie

Comments

  1. How clever of you to combine the two QALs! My daughter would love this, although I have no plans to add Harry Potter to my list of to-dos. Thanks for linking to Colour & Inspiration Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m with Dione on the my daughter would love this and I even have some HO fabric but don’t tell her! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A quilt for a 5 years old boy

Octopus, finally finished!

Finished! Les Cerf volants de Maastricht